Monday, January 11, 2010

Re-wind...

Did I ever say the unknown was exciting?

Yeah, I think I did...I think those words came out of my mouth...let me just take a moment to say-WHAT WAS I THINKING????
The unknown--the walking in faith, the puzzle--how it's all going to fit together--exciting??!!

No, I was mistaken...it's scary...it's down-right pit in my stomach scared out of my mind-that's what it is!

But then it's at those moments...those terrified, what are we thinking...moments--that God sends the reminders- a physical, tangible reminder that knocks my socks off--because I serve a God who knows what I need to make it thru these moments time and time again...He is in control...and what is impossible to man is possible with God.

So, yeah...take a deep breath...I guess it is exciting...in a scary, pit-in-your stomach...kind of way.

0 comments: