Saturday, February 14, 2009

Busy Times...

So, you may (or may not for that matter) have noticed that I have been slacking when it comes to posting on the blog lately. The reason...well quite simply...is that I have been busy. I mean the kind of busy that there's never enough hours in the day, yet it seems like the pile of work that needs to get done keeps growing instead of shrinking...yeah, that kind of busy.

Not much new is really going on here either...Hayden is starting back at baseball next month and we think we're going to put Abby in gymnastics...so I'm sure I'll have more to blog about in March. Abby did say something funny last night...she was telling me a story and was trying to think of something when she kind of did this knocking thing on her head with her fist and said, "Come ON, brain...get working!!" I have no idea where they come up with the stuff they say, but they are live comedy 24/7.

I will take some pictures of the kids with their Valentines Day gifts and I'm going to have to brag on my husband a little bit...he doesn't know it yet, though. I'll try to fit that in during the next day or so..we will see. Oh...and a funny story to share regarding V-day <3 And I'm loving the hearts I learned to make on Facebook.

I'm rambling...I'll close for now, but check by tomorrow...or Monday...or next week...or possibly in a month and I'll have some pictures and stories to share. :)

0 comments: