Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Check This Out!

My sister-in-law, Kristin, sells Arbonne. If you've never used Arbonne products before then I'll just say you're missing out...I'm not kidding...and I'm not just saying that. Their prices aren't cheap, but it's quality and it works...so in the long run you actually end up saving money.

Kristin has been gracious enough to allow me to do an online catalog show and a portion of the proceeds are going to go towards The Common Bond! (How great is that?!?!) I'm super excited about the whole thing and very appreciative to her for the support she's given towards TCB.

Please check out her website: www.genatone.myarbonne.com for the Arbonne products. If you want to place an order send her an email at kristin.genatone@yahoo.com and she will call you back to confirm your order and get your credit/debit card information. Make sure you tell her the order is apart of The Common Bond catalog party.

Let me know if you have any questions...we're going to keep the "show" open until Friday, December 5th...it's not much time. And please pass this along to all of your family and friends...this is a great opportunity to raise some money for The Common Bond.

Thanks, Kristin!!!!

0 comments: