Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Day!!

It started snowing last night while I was driving home. School was cancelled, the kids were excited...I, on the other hand, not so excited...because unfortunately work doesn't close for snow days! But surprisingly the drive in went very well for me (some others were not so fortunate)...



What I thought was funny is that we live exactly 24.3 miles from LifeWay (where I work) and there was absolutely no snow on the ground downtown, although from where we live it was covered in white...here are some pictures from this morning...


Leaving LaVergne....
Even the dreadful I-24 looked pretty...(and hardly any cars on it...wonderful day for the interstate!!)
At work a whole 'nother story...see no snow! How crazy is that?! (except on my windshield of course)...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Someone ran across your blog and was excited to see lavergne! LOL Just thought I'd say hi!

Michelle
http://www.everydaycelebrating.com