Saturday, April 26, 2008

Take me out to the ball game...

So, I thought Hayden had scored a run...but when we got home and I watched the video I realized that he'd actually been called out. (I have no idea if I'm using the right terminology by the way).

I'm sure the other parents think I'm a crazy fanatic trying to build her kids self-esteem...I scream and holler even when he gets out!!! :)



Abby has adopted this little girl as her sister (she's 3).... And this is what they do during the entire game...dance around and catch catipillars--every now and then they may look up and watch the game for a second...but that would be a stretch.


Well, that was our day...tomorrow we have a Cinderella birthday party to go to...I'm sure it will be very exciting...nails, makeup and tattoos--what more can you ask for???

0 comments: