Monday, April 28, 2008

Night Owl...

Abby was up late last night...very late, so was her Mom...we are both very tired this morning, but that's what you get when you take a afternoon nap...

It was about 11:00pm and Abby came out dressed in some cute little capris and a cute little t-shirt...I asked her what she was doing and she said, (in the most matter-of-fact voice), "Well, I'm going to be tired in the morning so I figured I would go ahead and get dressed that way I can sleep longer and not have to get up so early." I told her that was pretty smart...I know I should have made her put pj's on...but figured it wasn't worth the battle...and we're very much for picking our battles! I then went on to say "Now, you know, Abby..." and she interrupted..."I know Mom...I better wake up with a happy face, I got it!"

Kids...what can you say?

By the way, Hayden was fast asleep like a good boy while all of this went on. :)

1 comments:

mkwilson821 said...

Do you remember when I was like 6, I would wake up really early in the morning and put on my clothes for the day and then go back to sleep? That's what Abby reminded me of. Smart girl you have there.