Thursday, May 1, 2008

Date night...

I wish I had a picture to add to this...because it would be hilarious...but James and I had a date night the other night. And it was great...

First we went bowling...then hit some balls at the golf range (James was quite impressed with the power of my swing) and then we played a few rounds of tennis...all of which are some of James' favorite things...the great thing about it is we were able to do all of this in the comfort of our home...in our pjs no less.

You may be thinking...wow, they must have hit the jackpot and won the lottery...well, no...I wish...we played the wii, which I really think is one of the greatest things invented...especially for married couples. We tend to get a little too caught up in the whole thing and sometimes hog it from the kids...they've told us a couple of times to it's nice to share and we weren't being nice and Abby told me last night..."You don't always have to win, Mom...you can just have fun!!" Hayden can kick my tail at tennis...luckily I can still beat Abby--so game, on--girl!!! :) Just kidding...

By the way, if anyone finds a "skiing" game...let me know. James has been after me for a few years to go skiing with him and I figure if we could just ski using the wii he might be satisfied with that.

0 comments: