Friday, May 2, 2008

Field Trip Day!

Well, Friday was the field trip to the zoo...which I had volunteered to chaperone. Hayden had been so excited about it for the last month because I was going with him...it was a big deal. We got to the zoo and about an hour into the whole thing Hayden started complaining that his ear was hurting...oh, great was the thought that came to my mind.

Long story short...Hayden and I had to leave the zoo early and go to the doctor where we were told that he had a double ear infection. Of all days...the day of the field trip. It just breaks my heart for him...

Now, with him dopped up on motrin he is a happy camper...his daddy got him Mario Kart to play for the weekend to help make up for the fact that the long awaited field trip was such a bummer.

I did get from the field trip before we had to leave...


0 comments: