Thursday, May 29, 2008

Plans that go awry...

Abby got a Big Wheel for an early birthday present from her Grandpa Jim when he was here last weekend...it's a great gift that she absolutely loves. It's perfect for her...she loves riding her trike, but is too big for it and she's too scared to ride the big girl bike we got her last year...so the Big Wheel is a great compromise.

Well, you know how these kind of toys come with stickers your supposed to put on the trike? I don't like putting the stickers on because then they get worn and look tacky after it's been outside for a few days. Hayden asked if he could put the stickers on (he helped put it together) and much to his disappointment I said no...we were going to leave them off.

Abby woke up from her nap and Grandpa Jim gave her the gift and she was so excited...but let me tell you...I think she was more excited when she found the stickers that go on they Big Wheel that I thought I had gotten rid of!!!
Here's the work of art from our almost 5 year old...


Abby is riding with Hugsie...her newest Bear Friend...and Hayden racing her on foot. By the way Hayden learned how to ride his bike this week without any training wheels--we're so excited. I am going to get him on video and put it on the blog in the next couple of days.



0 comments: