Thursday, May 29, 2008

Aunt Mel is Fun...

Aunt Melanie was here this weekend and the kids got to stay home with her on Friday...they had a blast. Here are some pictures of the crazy kids playing outside...




Yes, Abby is not wearing a shirt...I was mortified...I mean, I know we live in the south--but come on, reallllyyyy??? No shirt!!! Oh goodness...


The kids are so funny...I love this picture of Hayden




Grandpa Jim came on Saturday and we got to go eat at my favorite place, Wild Horse Saloon...it was so good!!


Here are some pics...

Wow...a real stock car!!! In the restaurant...is that crazy or what?! (Abby's phrase)


Aunt Melanie with the kids...He just looks like he's crying--that look is a little scarey...I know, silly Grandpa Jim...but Abby is wrapped around his little pinky, that's for sure. Both the kids, really...but Abby is just cuddly and calls him her best friend...she knows how to play it.

Can you tell Hayden gets his rhythm from me?? Poor kid, doesn't have a prayer if he's looking for groove.

Abby doesn't have groove either...but she doesn't care. She gives it her all!

2 comments:

Andie said...

Looks like the kiddos had fun!

I'm glad I found your blog, I didn't realize you had one!! :)

Ashley said...

I found you. I knew you had one, but I never got the address from you!!