Monday, June 2, 2008

Expanding...

We have added a new member to our family...



Fluffy! (She doesn't look like a "Fluffy"...but that's what Abby had named her long before we got her)



We figured it was about time Jackson got a cousin (Uncle Bryant and Aunt Shalea's cat). Abby gave Fluffy her very own 'pink night-night'...it was so cute. And Fluffy loves it. On Saturday night, her first night at her new home, Abby tucked her in...she said prayers with her and sang her a song...You are My Sunshine (which is my song for the kids) and then she covered her up with her pink night night...Abby came running in the kitchen and said, "That did the trick...that did it Mom...I gently laid the pink night night over Fluffy and she went right to sleep...it just did the trick!" She was so cute.

Abby's Birthday is on Saturday and she will be 5 YEARS OLD...I can't believe it. Fluffy was her special birthday gift and I think she's ecstatic over her.

0 comments: