Monday, June 30, 2008

We made it!!

Well, the trip went really well. (Melissa, the gameboy and DS was a lifesaver...they played the whole trip...thank you-thank you-thank you!!)

We got to Austin on Friday around 5:30pm...it really wasn't near as bad of a drive as I thought it would be.

I have pictures to post, but can't find my adapter (what's new??)...the kids are having a great time. They love Nana and Grandad's house (Hayden said he needed a map to find where he was going in the house) and they want to move next door to them. I told them that we had to work really hard and save up our money to get a house like Nana and Grandads...Hayden said, "Okay, I want ya'll to do that...work really hard." Abby said she just wants to live with Nana forever and ever! We've gone swimming, shopping, to the movies, dug holes...planted trees...found treasures in the ground (Texas rock)...it's been an eventful first couple of days.

I will post again as soon as I find my adapter.

0 comments: