Monday, June 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!!

Well, the big 5!!! I can't believe our "baby" is 5 years old...we had a great weekend...here are some pictures of all the fun...




Abby and Zoie being girlie girls...






Something must have been pretty funny...

The sleepover went well until about 10:15 when Zoie started missing her Mommy, so I drove her home...and then Mimi and I took Abby to Build A Bear on Saturday morning...I don't know who likes it more...Abby or me but we had a great time...and she named the bear "Zoie Bear"...she's so funny


Here she is with Zoie Bear waiting oh so patiently to open her gifts :) Yeah, right!!





Since all of our grandparents live away...Abby was pretty excited that Mimi made the trip out for her birthday...she loves being with her Mimi...(oh, and yes...that's Zoie Bear) I forgot my camera to take pictures at Build A Bear...good job, Mom...I know!


They just look like they're getting along so that they can hurry up and eat cake and ice cream...don't be fooled--they were pinching eachother while I was taking the picture!! :) Brothers and sisters...what can I say??




We think Abby prefers this kitty over the real one that her Mommy and Daddy just thought would be the best birthday gift...go figure, but good job, Aunt Carolyn--she loves it!! (Notice the socks? Strawberry Shortcake--also from Aunt Carolyn...Abby's got some crazy style)

Fluffy was tuckered out after this busy day...she had way too much fun! By the way, fluffy got in bed last night and stretched out on James' side...it was so cute. She loves James.

0 comments: