Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Brace yourselves...

I have finally posted some of my jewelry pieces for sale on my jewelry blog. (GASP...) I know...it's a shocker, I finally did it.

Don't get too excited...there's only a few pieces right now (primarily because I'm pretty much sold out of a lot of stuff and inventory is low). But keep checking back, in August I'll be launching a new collection and should have my catalog out from printing. (As long as everything stays on track with the game plan)

The business blog is just a temporary fix right now, too...I will be creating a website with an online store in the near future. (Near future in my language means sometime within the next year :) )

Well, check it out...click on the iMage Jewelry link on the upper right side of this blog page.

Thanks ya'll and you know I love feedback (as long as it's positive, no criticism... :) just kidding!!

0 comments: