Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vince and Madi...aren't they cute?!


I was showing the gals I work with this picture of Vince and Madison and they were commenting how neat it was to actually see her growing up after following her story from before she was born. I figured the rest of you might want to see it too...

If you don't know the story, then here's the cliff notes version...Kristin (James' sister) had complications during her pregnancy and Madison was born at 27 weeks. She was in the NICU for 2 months...but look at her now...she'll be 2 in October...I don't know how people can doubt whether God is real when you look at Hayden and Madi...they're living breathing miracles...and we are a very blessed family to have not just one but two miracle babies. To see God's hand at work doing the impossible...well, there are no words for it, we're just thankful. Okay, enough preaching...reminiscing, etc.
Here's what's going on in our life the next few days...

We're heading out to TX tomorrow to see James' parents--(14 hour drive with two children, ask me if I'm excited...DRAMAMINE...that's all I have to say)
Kristin, Al and the kids will be coming in on Tuesday. Bryant (James' brother) and Shalea will be there on Wednesday...then off to a camp in Oklahoma for a full fledge family reunion with aunts/uncles, cousins, extended family--the whole works!! It's going to be a fun week for the kids hanging out with their cousins. Since everyone is spread out across the country we don't get together too often so we're pretty excited. We'll get to play some 42 (dominoes, for those of you who don't know what 42 is)--that will probably be the highlight for James and I. :)

James and I will be coming home next Sunday, but the kids are staying an extra week at Nana's. I'm a little nervous to be that far away from them...but I'm sure they will have a great time. They get home and the next weekend we'll be having Hayden's 7th birthday...time is sure flying by.

I have pictures from Hayden's baseball party (he's so proud of his trophy) but I forgot my adapter to download the pics to the computer. I'll try to update when we get back from TX.

If you don't mind, remember to say a prayer for all of us these next few days...pray for safety while traveling and sanity during the vacation... :)
Thanks ya'll!!

0 comments: