Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lessons from the Wii...

I learned a few things yesterday abotu the wii...playing does help in learning tennis terminology. I know what it means when Deuce is called or Advantage front...etc. I know tennis is scored in increments of 15-30-40-deuce...win...etc.

What else did I learn??? That just because you've reached pro status on the wii does not mean you can play worth a lick on the court!!! :) James told me he didn't know what to expect from me and I still think he was a bit shocked at how horribly uncordinated I am. You would think, of course, after almost 9 years of marriage he would have picked up on that, but it seems to elude him time after time. Luckily for me, I'm a bit stubborn and I won't give up...I am going to learn to play tennis if it kills me. I have never played a sport in my life...I am going to get this...I would be happy with just getting good enough to keep up in a game with Hayden. That's my goal!

:) Well, just remember that for all you wii players...just because you're an all star on the game doesn't mean squat!

0 comments: