Monday, May 5, 2008

Abby..being Abby...


I found Abby sitting on the floor in the kitchen on Saturday eating Lucky Charms (my favorite cereal) out of the box...it was so cute I went to get my camera to take a picture and by time I walked back in there she was shoving the box back in place and giggling like crazy...when I tried to take a picture she ran away...so we played "camera chase" all over the house...I tried and tried to get a picture of her, finally I went outside and knocked on her bedroom window...this is what I got...

We had so much fun...I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. She's such a nut. The whole time this was going on here's what the boys were doing...

Hayden told us a couple of times to "Quit messing around! I can't play my game..."
I think we got him a little frustrated. :) Oh, well...it's creating memories!!


0 comments: