Thursday, August 28, 2008

Seeing God's Hand at Work...

Isn't it amazing when you get a glimpse of God at work? I mean, have you ever had that realization and go, "Wow! I'm getting front row seats to this?"

For the last two years, I have been trying to get my jewelry into stores to sell...and I will say I faced a lot of closed doors.

I have also been in the "process" of starting a website...but the cost involved with an e-commerce store is not cheap.

I have been creating a catalog for the last 6 months with very little progress.

Two weeks ago, I made the decision that 50% of my profit from my jewelry business will go to fund The Common Bond. From that time, potential opportunities have opened up that may allow me to put my jewelry in 3 different stores....also, I found out there is someone who may be able to create a website for me at a franction of the cost from the estimates I had received...and my catalog...should be out to print by the end of September.

How's that for God's hand at work?

I have no idea what the future will hold for iMage Jewelry or The Common Bond...but I know God is apart of this...and whatever His will is--it's going to come to pass...even though the details are not ironed out...and things may change--He is in control.
I think it's awesome that we serve a God who cares...not only about the big issues in our lives, but the little ones as well--like websites and catalogs. We still have a long way to go to get the foundation off the ground, but this just proves that we're not the ones driving this thing!

Thanks for all of your prayers, support and interest in this project. I can't tell you how excited I am about how many people want to be apart of this...I have said it before, but I'll say it again--I think...no I know...God is going to do great things with this and what a privilege that we get to be apart of it!

0 comments: