Friday, July 25, 2008

My Mother-In-Law...Joni!

Okay, so I'm not really blogging about my mother in law...she just told me yesterday that she really doesn't read the blogs...she just looks at pictures and listens to the music. I figure if I put this title on the post she might read it!! :) Just giving you a hard time, Joni...

Anyway, not too much going on here...I'm getting ready to leave for a seminar/conference on Sunday in Atlanta. I'll be coming home Thursday night...if you think about it this week, pray for my kids and husband...hopefully they won't starve while I'm gone. Oh, who am I kidding? They will be eating at McDs every night. :) I signed up for this seminar thinking it would be a "mini-break" while gaining some valuable knowledge that I need due to the position at work I am in...I reviewed the schedule...classes (YES, CLASSES) start at 8:00 am and do not conclude until 6:00pm every day...we eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together...and on top of that I thought I was going to atleast get to sleep in a little bit each morning...until James reminded me that Atlanta was Eastern Time zone...we're central...so I'm jumping ahead an hour...8am is really 7am my time...translation--no sleeping in for me! :)

Wish me luck...I haven't done "school" in over 10 years...this should be interesting.

0 comments: