Monday, July 28, 2008

Help!

If you are interested in The Common Bond (TCB) project I am working then I am asking for your help. Please visit the blog site (link on the right hand side) and read my post...I need some assistance.

Also, I'm plugging my favorite blog again--Bring the Rain--check out her latest post, Blink. (I can't remember if I already wrote this...I'm feeling a little de ja vu...maybe I'm just getting old--I'm almost 29 you know?!?!) Anyway, this post was amazingly insightful. I really do believe Angie Smith could be the next Beth Moore...you guys just wait and see. :) And she will have one of my bracelets. I feel honored.

One last thing, please keep praying about TCB...I'm scared to death at times because it seems like such a huge endeavor...sometimes it's very overwhelming. I love the song Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns, that's how I feel...right now...I want so badly that faith to step outside the boat--out of my comfort zone, but the waves are crashing--and I keep being reminded of all of the times I've failed....

0 comments: