Friday, October 3, 2008

Finally...pictures!!!

Okay...so this first one is a pic of Hayden holding his first homework project of first grade and I love it...I thought it turned out so cute! I'm actually going to frame the 'About Me' page and stick this picture in with it.

He was so proud of this page.




I haven't taken too many pictures of ballgames this season...I've kind of dropped the ball there. I'll try to catch up this next week and maybe even get some video. I love getting pics of Hayden and James together on the field though...they have a special bond. Hayden is doing very well this season too...we've seen quite a bit of improvement and he's having a blast!



Okay, so this has been one of the MOST fun things that I've gotten to do with my little girl. It's something that I will remember the rest of my life. We went to see Disney on Ice...and althought the pictures didn't come out great the production was AWESOME. I highly recommend it. They had CARS, Lion King, Little Mermaid, and Tinkerbell...and of course Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald Duck hosted.

It was great...


There's a funny story to this picture...Abby was having a hard time waking up one morning--and usually she takes a bath to wake up (it helps her not to be cranky)...well, I went to check on her and this is what I found....fast asleep in the bathtub...no kidding she was snoring. Hilarious! Of course if she turned her head either way she would have rudely been awaken by water splashing her face! :)

And this was the boys...not wanting to get up either!

One last funny picture...Abby is in to being "Kung Fu"...here's a kung fu kick! Nice pose, huh? She's so silly...

Well, there you go...new pictures! Ya'll have a great weekend.

0 comments: