Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chattanooga or Bust--Part II The Aquarium

The kids thought it'd be fun to go in Shark Cage...until they saw the shark....


Yep,real big shark!


Aren't they cute...there were some huge fish were in this tank...


Notice Tigger scuba diving with the fishies? Yep, they even had Scuba Tigger!

There was an alligator in this picture like 5 seconds before I snapped the shot...wasn't quick enough


This was down at the river front...it was such a beautiful day.

That's a real turtle shell...can you imagine crossing the path of that turtle...I think I'll pass.


Meet Pink and Skipper, the kids Penguins. The penguins were my favorite...they're just so cute.

We went to an IMAX movie and it was hilarious...about 5 minutes into it I look over and see Hayden reaching out his hands like he's going to touch the whale swimming right towards us...I leaned over and said, "Hey, you know you can't actually touch it right?" and he said, "I know it just looks soooo real, Mom!" Those glasses do some crazy things.

Can you tell Abby was exhausted...what's funny is that I fell asleep on the way home too and looked EXACTLY the same as she did--yes, James took a picture (I deleted--digital cameras are great)...mouth opened and all...except that picture wasn't cute like Abby's is. :)


The kids said we needed to have a birthday party for their new penguins...how could I say no to that?

0 comments: