Friday, October 31, 2008

Unbelievable...

Never doubt that God is in the midst of every detail of our lives...even regarding stolen cars. My sister called me a little while ago...remember her car that had gotten stolen? It turned out that her friends who were keeping the car for her while she was on vacation had renters insurance...and their renter's insurance covered the stolen vehicle--even though it was not there property.

First of all, I was shocked over that...Mel and I were talking about it and we were thinking if she got $1,000-$1,500 she'd be doing good. I was just glad she wasn't going to have to pay that tow bill... I'd run an average value off of NADA of about $2,100 for the car...but figured she would probably get the lowest trade in-value.

Well, Mel just called me...they are giving her $3,000 for her car. Can you believe it? I am in shock...really, how cool is that?!

And the insurance company will be handling going after the people that stole the car, so Melanie doesn't have to do anything on her end. Mel, I'm so excited for you! And just remember...we have great rates at LifeWay Credit Union. :)

0 comments: